In May 2018, Treasury invited stakeholder views on proposed changes to the AusNCP's specific instance procedures.
A consultation session was held in Melbourne on 4 June 2018.
Stakeholders were also invited to provide written feedback on the draft procedures by 8 June 2018.
- Australian Council of Trade Unions [PDF 134KB]
- Australian Lawyers for Human Rights [PDF 1.79MB]
- British Institute of International and Comparative Law [PDF 486KB]
- CFMEU Mining and Energy [PDF 83KB]
- Corporate Accountability Research [PDF 438KB]
- Cullen, Professor Holly [PDF 597KB]
- Human Rights Law Centre [PDF 730KB]
- Law Council of Australia [PDF 432KB]
- OECD Watch [PDF 259KB]
- Oxfam [PDF 291KB]
- Transparency International [PDF 485KB]