In June 2017, the Treasury commissioned an independent review of the AusNCP which concluded in September 2017.
Treasury thanks stakeholders for taking the time to participate in the review.
Ms Alex Newton was the independent reviewer.
This report was published in the interests of transparency. Publication does not signal government endorsement of the report.
Read Treasury's response to the review.
Treasury received permission to publish the following submissions made during the consultation phase of the review:
- Australasian Centre for Corporate Responsibility [PDF 238KB]
- Australian Lawyers for Human Rights [PDF 1.1MB]
- British Institute of International and Corporate Law [PDF 485KB]
- Business and Human Rights Resource Centre [PDF 308KB]
- CFMEU and ACTU [PDF 88KB]
- Corporate Accountability Research [PDF 337KB]
- Cullen, Professor Holly [PDF 724KB]
- Human Rights Law Centre [PDF 714KB]
- Law Council of Australia [PDF 719KB]
- OECD Watch [PDF 593KB]
- Oxfam Australia [PDF 2.2MB]
- Southalan, John [PDF 2.8MB]