The proposed changes are aimed at improving case handling timeframes, efficiency in the process and predictability for parties to a complaint.
The consultation period has closed and Treasury is now considering all feedback. Thank you to stakeholders who submitted a written response (published below with permission) and who attended our consultation session held in Melbourne on Monday, 4 June 2018.
Enquiries can be directed to the AusNCP Secretariat on +61 2 6263 3777 or via email to email@example.com.
- Australian Council of Trade Unions [PDF134KB]
- Australian Lawyers for Human Rights [PDF1.79MB]
- The British Institute of International and Comparative Law [PDF486KB]
- CFMEU Mining and Energy [PDF83KB]
- Corporate Accountability Research [PDF438KB]
- Human Rights Law Centre [PDF730KB]
- Law Council of Australia [PDF432KB]
- OECD Watch [PDF259KB]
- Oxfam [PDF291KB]
- Professor Holly Cullen [PDF597KB]
- Transparency International [PDF485KB]