UPDATE: Treasury is pleased to release its updated specific instance procedures, which modernise and clarify the way in which the AusNCP intends to handle cases going forward. The revised procedures are now available on our website and an accompanying statement from the AusNCP is available here: PDF 393KB | DOCX 162KB.
Treasury thanks stakeholders who submitted a written response (published below with permission) and who attended our consultation session held in Melbourne on Monday, 4 June 2018. A copy of Treasury’s earlier discussion paper Improving Specific Instance Procedures is available here: PDF 250KB | DOCX 1.8MB.
Enquiries can be directed to the AusNCP Secretariat on +61 2 6263 3777 or via email to email@example.com.
- Australian Council of Trade Unions [PDF134KB]
- Australian Lawyers for Human Rights [PDF1.79MB]
- The British Institute of International and Comparative Law [PDF486KB]
- CFMEU Mining and Energy [PDF83KB]
- Corporate Accountability Research [PDF438KB]
- Human Rights Law Centre [PDF730KB]
- Law Council of Australia [PDF432KB]
- OECD Watch [PDF259KB]
- Oxfam [PDF291KB]
- Professor Holly Cullen [PDF597KB]
- Transparency International [PDF485KB]