In June 2017, the Treasury commissioned an independent review of the AusNCP which concluded in September 2017.
Treasury thanks stakeholders for taking the time to participate in the 2017 AusNCP Review. The final report from the independent reviewer is available here. This report has been published in the interests of transparency. Publication does not signal Government endorsement of the report. Treasury is considering the report’s findings in consultation with other agencies.
A biography for the independent reviewer, Ms Alex Newton, is available here.
Treasury has received permission to publish the following submissions made during the consultation phase of the review.
- Australasian Centre for Corporate Responsibility [PDF238KB]
- Australian Lawyers for Human Rights [PDF1.14MB]
- Business and Human Rights Resource Centre [PDF308KB]
- CFMEU and ACTU [PDF88KB]
- John Southalan [ PDF2.84MB]
- Human Rights Law Centre [PDF714KB]
- Law Council of Australia [PDF719KB]
- OECD Watch [PDF593KB]
- Professor Holly Cullen [PDF724KB]
- Corporate Accountability Research [PDF337KB]